teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

新着順:1/83 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

Custom 1978 guitar - カスタム1978ギター

投稿者:Chris Shultz  投稿日:2017年 7月 8日(土)04時30分13秒
  通報
  Dear Mr. Seiji Inaba,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am writing to see if you can tell me anything about this guitar that you (or your father) built in 1978.  It says (in English), I think: Made for Miss Naoko Uchida in 1978 by Seiji Inaba.  Can you tell me anything about the production, or any specifics you might know?  I think it is made of spruce with Brazilian rosewood back and sides, and I believe they are solid, as this guitar is very well-made.  The only other Seiji Inaba guitar I have seen has an elaborately carved headstock, but this one does not have it, so I'm wondering if it is a student guitar.  I love this guitar, it's very beautiful, and I would like to know more about its history.  Any information you can provide would be most welcome.  I will use Google translate to put this into Japanese, so feel free to respond in Japanese if need be.

Thank you, and best wishes,
Chris Shultz
shultzcm@gmail.com

稲葉誠司様、

ご健勝のことと存じます。 私はあなたが1978年に築いたこのギターについて何か教えてもらえるかどうかを書いています。英語で言うと私は思う:1978年に稲葉誠二によって内田直子さんに贈られた。 あなたが知っているかもしれない生産についての何か、または詳細を教えてください。 私はそれがブラジルのローズウッドのバックとサイドでスプルースで作られていると思うし、このギターは非常によく作られているので、彼らはしっかりしていると信じています。 私が見た唯一の他の稲葉誠司のギターは精巧に彫られたヘッドストックを持っていますが、これは持っていないので、それが学生ギターかどうか疑問です。 私はこのギターが大好きで、とても美しく、その歴史についてもっと知りたいと思っています。 あなたが提供できる情報は大歓迎です。 私はGoogle翻訳を使用してこれを日本語に変換しますので、必要に応じて日本語で対応してください。

ありがとう、そして最高の願い、
クリスシュルツ

》記事一覧表示

新着順:1/83 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/83